Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe
- 1. Mix dry ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer (or medium bowl, and be prepared to use some elbow grease ;))
- In a smaller blow, beat the eggs with a fork, and add the rest of the liquid of the liquid ingredients
- Turn the stand mixer with the dry ingredients on low, and pour in wet ingredients
- Once ingredients are all incorporated, turn up the mixer, and beat for four minutes
- Pour batter into a greased, 9×5 inch loaf pan
- With a wet rubber spatula, smooth batter into a domed loaf shape.
- Place in a warm area (such as an oven with a pilot light) and allow to rise for 35-40 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and preheat oven to 350º
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until lightly browned on top
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Loosen sides of bread from the pan with a butter knife, and dump onto a cooling grid
- Of course, letting the bread cool completely before slicing is best, but who doesn’t love hot bread and butter?!