Gluten-Free Ravioli Recipe
- Triple batch of gluten free egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef (or sausage for extra zing)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using sausage)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour or bread crumbs
- Fry and crumble ground beef as finely as possible. Add spinach, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, egg, and flour. Mix well.
- Roll out egg noodle dough and cut into a large rectangle. Cut in half, and dot one half with small spoonfulls of meat filling. Mark squares onto the dough as place markers if that helps.
- Flatten filling mounds slightly so the meat doesn’t poke through the top layer of dough.
- With a small pastry brush, wet dough around the filling mounds.
- Flip second half over the filled half, and press down between mounds.
- Using a spatula or butter knife, cut the dough into squares and press on all sides with a fork.
- Drop gently into boiling water and boil for 5-10 minutes (depending on how big they are).
- Serve and enjoy!