Gluten-Free Impossible Pie Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup O Organics Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup white or brown rice flour
- preheat oven to 350º
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl
- Add milk, sugar, butter, and vanilla
- Stir well, then add coconut and rice flour
- Pour into a 9” pie plate. Your pie plate should be completely full. You may be tempted to take some out, but don’t worry! It won’t boil over.
- Place in the center of your oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes, until just beginning to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven, and let cool before serving.