Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes Recipe
- 1/3 cup buckwheat
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 tsp. guar or xanthan gum
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 + cups milk
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and crack eggs into it. Whip eggs with a fork, stir in oil and milk.
- Mix together with dry ingredients.
- Heat lightly greased skillet over medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter onto skillet. You can make the pancakes as big or as little as you want. I like to use about 1/2 a cup of batter at a time.
- Fry until nicely browned on one side, flip, and brown on the other side.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.