Super Easy Strawberry-Banana Pie
- Press pie crust into a nine inch pie plate, and refrigerate
- Heat one cup of water to almost boiling
- Stir in dry jello
- Add remaining cup of cool water
- Refrigerate until cool (this is so that the jello doesn’t melt the coconut oil in your pie crust and leak through)
- Slice strawberries as desired – I sliced mine about 1/4 inch thick because I wanted them to lay in there pretty tight and have more fruit and less jello.
- Slice banans
- Remove pie crust from refrigerator and arrange fruit inside
- Pour jello over the top and place back into the fridge
- Chill until set – at least two hours.