DIY Hair Detangler With Essential Oils
- 1/8 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- 3-4 drops argan oil
- 10-15 drops lemon essential oil
- 10-15 drops lime essential oil
- 10-15 drops orange essential oil
- Spray bottle
- In a small mixing bowl, add distilled water and glycerin. Glycerin helps condition and soften your hair. It also lubricates the hair to make brushing easier.
- Add apple cider vinegar, which helps remove reside build up and makes hair shiny.
- Add aloe, which also conditions and softens hair. It also can promote hair growth and relieve itching.
- Add argan oil, which moisturizes and nourishes hair. It helps repair hair that is dry, damaged or frizzy. IT also makes hair shiny and can help comb or brush through the hair easier.
- Add lemon essential oil. This oil helps keep hair clean and soft. It is great if you have hair that tends to be oily.
- Add lime essential oil. This oil helps reduce dandruff and helps alleviate dry scalp. It also reduces frizz and helps make dull hair look shiny and vibrant.
- Add orange essential oil. This oil can help moisturize your hair and leave it smelling fresh and clean!
- Whisk everything together
- Using a funnel, add mixture to spray bottle. Top with ball and lid.
- Spray on wet or dry hair to help calm tangles and make brushing easier.