Gluten-Free Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 Tablspoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Cups milk
- Sauté mushrooms in butter until just tender
- Whisk cornstarch with one cup of milk, and add to butter/mushroom mix
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thickened
- Store in a tight-lidded container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To use: Use as you would canned cream of mushroom soup.