- Beat the first five ingredients together
- Combine flour baking powder, and salt, then beat into egg mixture until mostly smooth (It can take some doing with coconut flour!)
- Heat a griddle over medium heat
- Pour 1/2 cup of pancake batter on hot griddle and cook on one side until edges begin to look a bit drier and pancakes are brown on bottom
- Flip, and brown on second side.
Tip: Coconut flour tends to brown and burn quickly, so be sure cook over lower heat than you would “normal” pancakes so they get done through before they get too brown on the bottom.