Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Whisk oil sugar, salt, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture, and stir to combine well.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Grease 15 muffin cups, or line with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill each liner 7/8 of the way full.
- Bake the muffins on the center rack of the oven for 18-20 minutes, until muffins are nicely browned on top (using a toothpick might not work since you’ll run into a blueberry.
- Remove muffins from oven, and loosen edges with a butterknife so they won’t be stuck once they cool.
- Let them cool for five minutes or so before serving to them them settle.