Yesterday, I shared my simple chicken recipe with y’all, and gave a few of our favorite ways to use it, but today, I wanted to go a little further with a longer list of recipes that work excellently with this make ahead chicken dish to save loads of time on meal prep.
- Poppyseed Chicken. A family favorite. So calorific, but so good!
- Chicken Tacos
- Chicken enchiladas
- Chicken Calzones – Try using this gluten-free calzone recipe and substitute chicken for the other meat, and cream of chicken soup mixed with ranch for the sauce.
- Chicken bacon ranch pizza. We LOVE this pizza, but have differences of opinion on whether or not it should be topped with tomatoes. I say tomatoes all the way!
- chicken and rice
- Stir-fry with chicken
- chicken pot pie
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Chicken And White Bean Chili
- Chicken-egg noodle soup. Use this recipe for gluten-free egg noodles
- Chicken And dumplings
- Chicken-vegetable soup
Aaaand, those are all that I’ve done so far. I’m sure that there are many more, but as you can see, there are lots of ways to use this simple diced chicken recipe to pull together a home cooked meal in record time.
Is there anything you’d add?
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!