Apple-Cinnamon Instant Pot Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes (including pressure time)
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- 2 apples (any type), peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups oats, old-fashioned
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Turn your Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Once it’s hot, add in your butter and apples.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes, or until the apples are softened.
- Press cancel.
- Add in your remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid on your IP. Close the sealing valve.
- Set your IP to High Pressure (or Porridge) for 1 minute.
- Once the time is done, do a quick release.
- Stir and enjoy! Garnish with a tad more cinnamon if desired!