Is it fall yet? Can I start posting pumpkin recipes yet? Pleeeaasse?
Yes, okay. Good.
The thing is, we planted our pumpkins early this year, Which means, of course, that we harvested early as well.
So… We’ve been enjoying pumpkin recipes a little early, and they are soooo good!
My favorite at the moment is pumpkin waffles with cream cheese syrup.
Delicious, fragrant, spicy, gluten-free, pumpkin waffles topped with cream cheese syrup. Mmmmm.
Cream Cheese Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter (optional)
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Enough milk or water to reach desire consistency
- Soften cheese and butter over very low heat to soften.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla, then milk or water unitl syrupy consistency is reached.
- Be careful about how you heat this as it will burn.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!